The Humeca® skin graft mesher has a unique spring mechanism that prevents the blades creating excessive pressure on the dermacarrier during the mesh process. This reduces the repair and servicing costs and provides uniform mesh cutting throughout the entire skin graft. Powered and hand held Dermatomes are used to harvest skin-graft with a variety of skin thicknesses. The thickness of a graft can vary across the lenght of the graft which can effect the ability of some Skin Graft Meshers to cut a uniformed Mesh pattern across the entire skin graft – NOT with the Humeca Skin Graft Mesher. The pressure exercised by the blades on the carrier surface will increase/decrease according to the thickness of the graft. High pressure manifests in increased friction and with inferior skin graft meshers, will damage the cutting blades leading to poor performance and costly repairs. To avoid such undesired phenomena, the Humeca Skin Graft Mesher is created with springs that accomidates the variety of graft thickness and a wide range of Dermal Meshgraft carriers.
Humeca Skin Graft Mesher features
- Robust and durable construction
- Compatible with Humeca® V-carriers of all types (V10 and V15)
- Compatible with Zimmer® and Aesculap® / B.Braun® carriers
- Spring mechanism prevents blades damage
- Continuous rotational drive; no intermittent pulling of a ratchet
- Measures: 220 x 212×183 mm (8.7 x 8.3 x 7.2″). Weight: 4.4 kg (9.7 lb)
- Cutting axis can easily be replaced
- Individual blades can be replaced
- Compact stainless steel sterilization case available, dimensions: 277x232x197 mm (10.9×9.1×7.8″)
V-carriers / Dermacarriers
- Compatible with existing Zimmer® and Aesculap® / B.Braun® meshers
- Reusable on the same patient for up to 4 mesh cycles – reduces cost.
- Symmetric V-pattern of grooves prevents sideward movement
- Standard length 280 mm (11.0″), width 78.8 mm (3.1″)
- Unique Expansion ratios
- 1:1, 1:1,5, 1:2,1:3 and 1:6
- Special carrier for 1:1 perforation (drainage) of sheet grafts
- Groove patterns of carriers connect to each other
- Highly flexible medical grade polypropylene material
- Individually sterile packed in peel pouch; standard boxes 10 pcs.
- Cost effective pricing
For more information about the Humeca range of products visit Humeca.com