A sterile single-use tray / kit designed for placement of Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) is available, to help nurses and doctors to reduce time when performing hormone implant therapy treatments. The HRT kits eliminates both expensive cleaning, decontamination and sterilisation costs and provide clean, sterile and new instruments for every patient.
The HRT kit Contains all the necessary equipment for hormone implantation except the implants.
This HRT Pack consists of the following:
- 1 x trocar and cannula
- 1 x B/P handle with 15 blade
- 1 x 5ml syringe luer slip
- 1 x green needle 21 G x 1.5 luer slip
- 1 x blue needle 23 G x1.25 luer slip
- 1 x Addson dissecting non toothed forcep
- 5 x non woven Gauze swabs 10x10cm
- 1 x fenestrated drape 76×76 cm with window 10x10cm
- 1 x tray 2 compartments Poly with integrated gallipot
- 1 x trace me lable
- 5 x Balls non woven size Medium
Order now – reference code GPSS327 – HRT Kits are sold as individual and are very cost effective.