- Inclined stereoscopic binocular head.
- Coaxial illumination system through the objective.
- Halogen lamp 150w, with cooling system.
- High intensity fiber optic illumination. Green filter.
- Wide field eyepieces, both with dioptric adjustment and protection rubber shells.
- Three steps Galilei magnifications changer.
- Objective f=250mm (optional f=300mm).
- Magnifications with objective f=250mm: 4x, 6x, lOx.
- Focusing by micrometric system.
- Excellent universal movement of the head by means of angular bearings and teflon discs.
- Easy positioning of the head thanks to the system of movement totally mounted on conical bearings. This feature gives an extraordinary, smooth mobility.
- Adjustment of the tightness and blocking of the movements of the head and swivel of the arms.
- The arm of autocompensated parallelogram fixes any position.
- Five-wheeled floor stand with brakes.