Chorionic Villus Sampling
The CVS Set includes 2 coaxial echogenic needles to provide optimum conditions for transabdominal Chorionic Villus Sampling under ultrasound guidance.
• The guide needle is fitted with a removable obturating stylet closely adjusted to the needle’s bevel to avoid tissue coring when perforating the abdomen.
• The fine biopsy needle for sample collection bears 2 green rings on its base for easy identification and handling. After removing the stylet, the fine biopsy needle is easily slid through the guide needle to collect the specimen.
|1141201||Set CVS for Chorionic Villus Sampling||Box of 10 units|
The Blache needle for echoguided transabdominal choriocentesis features a short beveled echogenic needle with a lateral window at its tip. It is fitted with a triangular tip trocar for tissue perforation.
- ⇒ ∅ ext. Needle large model : 18G
- ⇒ ∅ ext. Needle small model : 19G
|1110800||Blache needle for choriocentesis Large model||Box of 10 units|
|1110700||Blache needle for choriocentesis Small model||Box of 10 units|
Needle for amniocentesis and cordocentesis
This needle, with echogenic zones before the beveled tip and a self-locking guide wire, is specifically designed for:
• Transabdominal sampling of amniotic fluid.
• Transabdominal sampling of fetal blood in the umbilical cord.
|7004836||Needle for amnio/cordocentesis 180 mm||Box of 25 units|
|1119615||Needle for amnio/cordocentesis 150 mm||Box of 25 units|
|1110600||Needle for amnio/cordocentesis 120 mm||Box of 25 units|
|1140701||Needle for amnio/cordocentesis 100 mm||Box of 25 units|
ABC System for controlled aspiration
Aspiration system with continuous suction designed for several applications: cytology and histology examinations, senology sampling, amniocentesis, trophoblast biopsy.
The ABC System is a useful complement to Sets CVS, Blache needles and Amniocentesis and Cordocentesis needles.
|1604000||ABC System||Box of 10 units|