The most innovative range of micro-dissection needles available.
- Ultra sharp polished tip for precise soft tissue dissection
- Tungsten electrode maintains sharpness throughout procedure
- Highly effective at low power settings
- Minimum eschar build-up and easy to clean
- Single-use product
- Fits all stand diathermy pencils
The excellent Cotswold Micro-Dissection needle range is now available from Eurosurgical exclusively for the UK. The Cotswold needles offer improved cutting and coagulation performance whilst minimising thermal spread, offering the surgeon a precision tool for exceptional fine surgery. The tungsten tip remains sharp throughout the procedure and with a melting point of over 3420ºc which will not become blunt even at low power settings.
Straight Needles available in 10mm and 20mm tip styles and 10 sizes of shaft lengths from 30mm to 180mm
45º Angled Needles with 5mm and 10mm tips in 30mm to 100mm shaft lengths
90º Angled Needles with 10mm tips in various lengths